Welcome to the Unofficial Official Hillsborough Hike Page. This will soon be the unofficially official website for all things Hillsborough Hike. Right now it is set up as a simple blog with little functionality but I hope it will be a useful and fun site in time for the Spring '08 Hike.
The List (check out a list of specials here)
1. Player's Retreat - this is where it begins
2. Sadlack's Heroes - A Hillsborough St. landmark
3. El Rodeo - Margarita's, tequila shots, and Carona!
4. Porter's Tavern
5. Mitch's Tavern - Another Hillsborough St. landmark
6. 5 O'clock Sports Bar
7. Western Lanes - Drunk bowling, anyone?
8. Pi Bar and Lounge - Drunk enough to get on the dance floor?
9. That's Amore Pizza - A perfect drunk snack
10. East Village
11. Katmandu - Where did you come from, where did you go?
13. Pantana Bob's
14. The Brewery (if you make it this far)
15. Playmaker's - For the ambitious
(Email if there is an establishment missing)
The weather forecast for Friday night:
If you haven't already, RSVP on the Facebook event.
Go Pack and congrats to the Wolfpack class of December, '07!
Email comments, questions, and especially suggestions to email@example.com